Monday 29 June 2009

Now I'd rather people didn't sit on it....

Finished my sofa revamp.....well nearly just a bit of embellishment to go on my two red/blue scatter cushions and that's it. I'm still not entirely sure what the embellishments are going to be yet...but I can feel something formulating in my mind....a trip to the local haberdashery will probably solve it :)

The revamp basically consisted of me removing the large cover and seat cushions from my cream sofa and dying them. The back cushions though I re-covered in a fabric from a local fabric store.Then new scatter cushions made from fabric I had in my stash... I'm very pleased with how it has turned out. The colour ideas all kind of came about by accident but I think I may have subconsciously lifted the scheme from the painting that sits behind.




Elsewhere in my crafty life I am still crocheting balls...I do have a reason for this...working on a toy project for my nephew. If it carries on after that though I may seek some kind of help....or I may end up with a house full :)

No comments:

Post a Comment