Friday 22 May 2009

You can be mother......

I'm jolly lucky........... I have two lovely parents who always love what I make and like to tell me so quite often. I'm of course not soft and realise some of this is can be quite biased because well I'm there daughter...but every so often I know they mean it because they want one of their own of whatever it is I have made...and this latest cosy is an example.

After much complaining by my mother, that I seemed to be far more concerned with keeping friends tea hot ....I started on making her a tea cosy....she isn't really one for plain things so I came up with the idea of making it kind of look like a grassy hill covered in poppies

and this is how it turned out....
Thankfully my mum was rather happy with it and put it straight to good use :)

2 comments: