Sunday 6 September 2009

Its not for you...

but this one is.

I had decided to have a go of crocheting a mouse for my kitten. I used a pattern from
www.kristieskids.weebly.com



Its really simple and fun to do.


Anyway my kitten loved his...and so I made another one for the cats at my mums house...stuffed with plenty of catnip, I thought they would love it...and they did for five minutes.





After that the mouse was left to one side. Until my sister brought my nephew home and he spotted it...it was love at first sight.He is sixteen months old and I think he mostly loves the size of it...just right for little hands.



So today I knitted a new one for him..catnip free...and he loved this one too...he likes to throw it about and managed a great trick. After one particular throw neither of us could see the mouse...it was only when he turned around I noticed it had landed neatly in his hood! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment