Friday 18 September 2009

Square eyes and Mr.Crabbapple

I'm not sure why I thought doing a huge cross stitch was such a jolly good idea...but once I'd had it,it was set in stone and the cross stitch A2 size chart making began..hence the square eyes... I'm attempting to cross stitch a photo I took of a friend some time ago. ..sounds a bit dull but its not your usual portrait so hopefully it will be rather interesting if and when its completed. The actual piece wont be A2 (I'm not that crazy!) it will be between an A4 and A3 size....Eeeek!

As for Mr.Crabbapple he came in to being last weekend whilst sat having some quiet time with my dad in his garden....my brain had switched off and so my hands just got on with their own thing resulting in Mr.Crabbapple. Here he is enjoying the garden.....















No comments:

Post a Comment